Before Calling for Heating & Cooling Service Checklist
The following is a list of things you need to check before calling for heating & cooling service. As a Technician myself I have responded to many service calls and found very simple things that many homeowners can check for themselves and resolve the problem with their air condition or heating system. If you uncomfortable with checking any of these items, then you should call for service and let a technician check these things.
- Check the selection on the Thermostat
- Always make sure you have a clean air filter
- Check power supply (Circuit Breaker & Power Switch located on Furnace)
- Pilot Light (if your Furnace uses a pilot light)
- Any condensation around the heating or cooling system
Again, if you are uncomfortable checking any of these items, always call for service and let a trained technician solve the problem for you. 248-481-4060